2007年10月23日火曜日

Movie 2

Kill Bill
I watched a movie, Kill Bill: Vol.1. This was my first time to watch it. I had known only the name because of the fame, but I had never tried to watch it. In fact, I don’t like action movies very much. However it was excited me unexpectedly. Kill Bill: Vol.1 was released by Miramax Films in 2003. It was directed by Quentin Tarantino.

A main character’s name is The Bride. She was a member of a killer. She gave up a killer because of her pregnancy. In her wedding ceremony, she was attacked by boss, Bill and four people who served Bill. She was seriously hurt. Four years later, she came out of a coma. She decided to revenge on Bill and four people. First, she killed Vernita Green in front of Vernita’s daughter. I felt pity for the daughter. Second, she tried to kill O-Ren Ishii. That was very hard to deal with. She had to kill many people who served O-Ren. For example, she fought with Gogo Yubari. The Bride and O-Ren fought at a Japanese garden with snow. The scene was very Japanese. At last, The Bride killed O-Ren.

I was very surprised that many famous Japanese actors played in. I had never known that. For example, Sonny Chiba played Hattori Hanzo. He gave a wonderful sword to The Bride. It was a very important scene. There were some Japanese names in the story. For example, O-Ren Ishii, Gogo Yubari and Hattori Hanzo. I could also hear Japanese and Japanese songs in the story. I felt Japanese though it was a foreign movie. I felt comical though it was a violence movie. It was a unique movie for me.

The Bride played by Uma Thurman. She was a beauty and a cool. I could see her many fine fights in the story. She has to kill the other three people, and I have to watch a movie, Kill Bill: Vol.2!

0 件のコメント: