2007年5月21日月曜日

Essay 01

My introduction
My name is Nami Murasaka. Nice to meet you. I’m 19 years old. First of all, I will talk about my family. My father is 57 years old. He worked at the Japanese Self-Defense Forces. His hobby is fishing. When he goes fishing, he cooks the fish. He is good at cooking! My mother is 53 years old. She is a homewoker. She was a kindergarten teacher. Her hobby is a craftwork. She is wonderful at knitting. She knits mufflers, sweaters. I’m learning how to knit, but I’m poor at it. She is usually tender, but she is sometimes strict for me. I have a brother . He is 27 years old. He is a real estate appraiser. He lives by himself. So I seldom see him lately. He plays soccer once a week. He has played soccer since he was an elementary school student. He loves the soccer. He is comprehensible for me. He always gives me an advice. I have been helped him many times. I have been interested in the foreign country, the foreign language, the culture of America. I want to communicate in English very well. My hobbies are listening to the music, playing the piano, and singing a song. I do love music. I often go to a karaoke with my friends. I sing enthusiastically!

0 件のコメント: