2007年5月21日月曜日

Essay 02

My favorite object
My favorite object is a piano in my house. When I was 5 years old, my parents gave me it. I had learned how to play the piano for 13 years. I like to play the piano very much. It makes me happy. However I didn't always enjoy playing the piano. I sometimes didn't like to play the piano and I didn't go to a lesson. I didn't play the piano for a long time. Then a teacher, my friends and my family help me and I could get over a setback. And now, I do love piano! I don’t live without a piano. I have walked with my piano. My piano has many memories.
I gave up learning how to play the piano when I was 15 years old. I am having regretted it. However when I have a free time, I play the piano. But I seldom play the piano lately. Because I am busy with a study and a part-time job. I want to play the piano much more! I often go to a music shop in downtown and buy music. I am about 1hour there. I like to look for music very much.
I have two dreams. One is to buy a grand piano and a new my home. And I want to put a grand piano there. The other is to have my child learn to play the piano if I have my child. When do the dreams come true?

0 件のコメント: