2007年6月20日水曜日

Essay 04

My memorable day in my life
I have many memorable days in my life. I will talk about one of them.
I traveled to Pusan with my family in the last spring vacation. This was my first time to go abroad. I was interested in foreign countries very much since I was young and had strong thought to want to go to the foreign countries. I like a Korean drama. In addition, I like Korean barbecue. I studied Korean by a class of a school last year for one year. It was very interesting for me. This let Korea be interested in me still more. Therefore I was very glad when it was sure that we went to Pusan.
It took three hours by high speed ship to be called Beetle to Pusan. We were useful and I was pleasant because I could read the Hangul alphabet. We ate various Korean foods. For example, it was kimchi, sanchu, bibimba, purukogi, chizimi. All was delicious! I tried to order in Korean at a restaurant. However, it was not easy. I couldn't tell a clerk once. I was glad when I could it second. I was surprised at a thing with many Koreans who could speak Japanese. It was a good stimulus for me.
Though I was instant because it was a trip of night second, I was substantial very much.
It was had an important experience for me who learn the foreign languages as for I really went to the foreign country and was involved in culture, and having speaking with the foreigners.

0 件のコメント: