2007年6月20日水曜日

Essay 05

The worst day in my life

The worst day in my life is my school trip in junior high school.
We went on a three day trip to Osaka, Kyoto and Nara.
First day, we left Kumamoto for Osaka by plane and went to Kyoto by bus. After that, we looked around some historical buildings. For example, kinkaku temple, nizyou castle and kiyomizu temple. All buildings attracted my heart. The scene from stage of kiyomizu especially was very beautiful. In the evening of the day, we arrived at the hotel where we stayed at. The night, I noticed an accident of my body. I was terribly tired and felt hot in my body. A health teacher told me to check my temperature. I had a fever of 38 degrees. I was disappointed it, but I worked hard to pass away my fever because I didn’t want to stay in bed without doing nothing during the rest of trip. After I ate a few foods, I went to bed at once. Though I really wanted to enjoy talking with my friends, I put up with it. My friends and teachers cared for me while I slept.
Next day, my fever came down fortunately. My friends, teachers and I were very glad it. I was able to enjoy the rest of trip. I really thanked my friends and teachers who cared for me.
What I had a fever on trip was worst, but I could know kindness of a lot of people.

0 件のコメント: