2007年11月28日水曜日

part-time job

I’m working part-time at a cake shop. I have worked there for more than one year. It’s very convenient that there is near to my house. It takes only five minutes by bicycle. I’m going to talk about my works. I’m not a salesclerk. I’m a patissier assistant. For example, my works are cutting fruits, decorating cakes with fruits and making fresh cream. They are interesting for me. I also wrap sweets for gifts. I’m interested in wrapping, so it’s a good lesson for me. I can taste a lot of sweets during working. I often get sweets for free. They are delicious. I like them very much. I must not forget to watch my weight. Christmas will come soon. As you know, cake shops are very busy in Christmas. It’s very hard. Many people buy cakes for Christmas. I will work on Christmas Day. I want to give many people happiness with cakes.

0 件のコメント: