2007年11月15日木曜日

Takumasai was over

Takumasai of this year was held on November 1, 2, and 3. Many people visited there. Especially November 3 was Saturday, so there were many people. I am a member of SAMPO club. Our club sold cheese fondu and chocolate fondu. They were very good tastes. They were hot foods, too. When we eat them, we could warm ourselves. Other club foods were also good tastes. I ate many foods during Takumasai. On the second day, I went to concert of FLOW. It's a group singer. To tell the truth, I didn’t know them very much. However the concert was excited for me unexpectedly. On the final day, we could see fireworks and laser beams at night. It was really beautiful! After that, our club went to downtown and had a drinking party. We were exhausted, so some people fell asleep.
We had a good time at Takumasai.

0 件のコメント: