2008年1月16日水曜日

We are adults!

January 14 was Coming of Age Day!
I woke up early and went to a beauty salon. I made up and dressed up furisode (long-sleeved kimono). After that, I went to vivre in Koshi city to take a ceremony. I could see many local friends. I cherished the memory of my junior high school days. Next I went to my workplace. My coworker congratulated me. Next I went to my brother and his wife's house. I could take a rest a little with coffee. Next I went to Daiichi high school which I went for 3 years. Also I could see many friends and teachers. Next I passed over freeway for about 90 minutes and arrived at Hitoyoshi. My grandmothers live Hitoyoshi! They said to me, "you are beautiful!" again and again. They looked so happy and I was happy, too. I spend such a busy day, but I spend a good day! I could see so many people in a day! I want to say "Thank you, my dad!", because the day's all driver was dad.^^; Maybe he was so tired... I decided to be a good adult!

0 件のコメント: